2 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 small onion, chopped
2 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 tuna steaks - mine were over an inch thick
ground black pepper
1) chop onions and tomatoes. Put in a bowl and set aside.
2) add 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil and 2 Tbsp of lime juice to onions and tomatoes.
3) season with salt and pepper to taste
4) take tuna steaks and spray lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side.
5) add remaining oil to skillet and heat to medium high.
6) add tuna steaks to skillet. Cook on one side for 3 minutes.
7) flip tuna to other side and cook for another 2 minutes, so that tuna is red in the center**
8) spoon tomato and onion salad on the plate. Place tuna steak on top of salad and sprinkle lightly with the lime-oil dressing from the salad.
That's it! It only took about 20 minutes maximum. Easy, painless and delicious. :)